Who We Are
FolioMed is changing the way medical professionals showcase their business. By blending digital marketing expertise with beautiful, custom website design, FolioMed has positioned itself as the technology and design leader in the medical marketing space.
FolioMed offers custom website design and content management services built on our proprietary FolioWebsites software platform, ensuring our solutions are years ahead of our competitors.
Who You Are
FolioMed is looking for someone who loves building relationships, growing sales and has a passion for working collaboratively with a purposeful company. Strong candidates will bring 2-4 years of account management and/or sales/marketing experience and a deep desire to work with a collaborative team.
Furthermore, this person is a strong leader, relationship builder, and communicator who thrives on delivering excellence, engaging new partners and figuring out new and creative ways to discover clients.
- A four-year college degree preferred. Emphasis in Sales/Marketing or Business Management
- At least 2 years of sales experience required
- Hyper-relational, compassionate and professional
- Success in roles requiring closing sales on a monthly basis
- Bright, energetic extrovert committed to bringing value to customers
- Self-starter and self-disciplined
- Flexible and creative when it comes to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Keen awareness and empathy for clients
- Enjoys competition
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly responsive and decisive
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM is desirable
- Knowledge of the chiropractic industry is highly desirable
Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Understand the client’s business goals and assist them in creating a pathway to success using the FolioMed platform
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with potential clients
- Build and nurture relationships via phone and email
- Establish new sales channels and partnerships
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals
- Work with operations and support departments to ensure the success of client onboarding
- Manage and update sales database
- An understanding, commitment to and passion for FolioMed’s mission to always keep it FRESH – Flourishing, Respect, Excellence, Setting goals, and Having fun!
- Solid operational skills including problem-solving, project management skills, and the ability to work and deliver projects independently and proactively and under pressure
- Effectively collaborate with and across teams, both local and abroad
- Seek and provide constructive feedback to/from coworkers at all levels
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: courtesy, tact, patience and strong team orientation
- Ability to thrive under pressure, remain calm and respectful during conflictive situations
- Flexible in terms of hours worked, working environments and tasks at hand
- Goal oriented when it comes to both business and personal goals
- A sense of humor (seriously… we love a good joke!)
- Downtown! You will be working in our vibrant downtown Detroit WeWork office with a small, talented and fast growing sales team. And of course, we pay for parking 🙂
- Exceptional culture. Folio believes is having a positive, can-do mindset, being socially minded, community-focused, quality driven and value-centric.
- Free beer on tap! We believe in celebrating as a team!
- Marketing assistant. At Folio, each sales associate shares a dedicated marketing assistant with one other sales associate who does all your market research, list building and runs cold-email campaigns so you can spend your time working with warm leads and closing deals. Sweet!
- Socially minded. As a team, Folio believes in putting people, planet, profit, and purpose on equal footing.
- Global citizens. With offices in the Detroit, Grand Rapids and Cebu, Philippines, and remote employees in Oregon, Ohio, and Toronto, Canada, we believe in creating well-paying jobs around the globe as well as at home in the US of A.
- Team focused. We offer extra team commissions when all members of your team succeed together. Score!
Sound like a place you might want to work? Come interview, meet the team and let’s swap stories. By hitting realistic numbers you can expect to earn $50K in your first year and $70K+ in your second year. Compensation only goes up from there, and remember, you have a dedicated marketing assistant to help you out!
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Schedule: Full-time (some flexibility possible)
Wage: Base salary $36,000 + commission
Start date: May 2018 (or sooner)
Benefits: monthly parking stipend, currently healthcare plans are not offered
Positions available: 2