If I already have a blog can I import into a FolioWebsites & blog?
Yes. If you already have a lot of great blog content, we can help you migrate your blog over to Folio. It is great for SEO to be able to have both your website and blog on the same platform. Our migration team would be happy to help you migrated your blog content over to your Folio website. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get started.
Once I delete a blog post, is there any way to get it back?
1. Yes. Go to Main menu, click on Blog to bring up the Blog Manager page. Go to Trash, hover and click on the circle arrow icon to restore post.
2. Go back to Post and there you will find your restored blog post but it will say Draft. You need to publish it to be visible on your page. Hover on the post you want to publish and click on the gear icon and select Publish Post.
3. After that, you will see your post already “Published”.
How do I edit the format of my content?
To edit the format of your content, click on the elements or sections. A dark toolbar will show with options for you to modify or delete the content.
How do I add a blog post to my “archives”?
1. Go to Main menu and click on Blog to view Blog Manager page. Then click on the Layout Manager button.
2.Under Layout Manager menu, click on the Sidebar switch button to show more menu.
3. Click on the Archives switch button to enable.
4. After that, you will see that your blog post is added to your Archives.
How do I create a new blog post?
1. Look under Main menu and click on the Blog
2. Click the NEW POST in the upper right corner.
3. When creating your blog you will have the options to add a featured image, add a social sharing button to Facebook, Twitter and etc. After creating your blog, click SAVE CHANGES.
4. When creating your blog you will have the options to add a featured image, add a social sharing button to Facebook, Twitter and etc. After creating your blog, click SAVE CHANGES.
How do I publish a new blog post?
1. After drafting your blog and want to publish it as a new blog post, go back to Main menu and click on Blog.
2. Hover on your drafted blog. Hit the gear icon and then Click on Publish Post.
How do I insert a link into my content?
1. Go to your Blog and select the blog you want to insert a link.
2. To add a link into your content. Click on the insert/edit link icon.
3. Fill out the ADD LINK dialog and hit OK to save.
4. Notice that the link is inserted and highlighted in blue.
How do I edit the format of my blog?
To edit the format of your content, you can use the options appearing on the content editor toolbar to add or modify the content. See screenshot below.
Why aren’t my blogs showing in Preview?
There are two reason why your blog isn’t showing in Preview. First, your blog isn’t published yet. Second, the blog page and menu itself is not shown on the header and disabled. Take a look below to see how to publish your blog and show on menu.
1. To publish your blog, hover on your drafted blog and click on Actions or the gear icon and select Publish Post down at the bottom of the Actions Menu.
2. Click on Preview to see your blog now already published.
3. To publish your blog page and show on menu, look under Main menu and click on Pages & Menus.
2. Then go to MENUS tab.
3. On the header, click on the pen icon or edit Menu.
2. Then click on Search to add pages.
2. Look for blog and then click on the eye icon to publish.
2. Then put a check in the box next to Blog. You will notice that the blog menu now appears on the header menu.
How do I add a featured image to my blog post ?
There are two options to add a featured image to your blogpost.
1. First option. Go to Main Menu and click on Blog.
Hover on your blog post and click on the Actions icon on the right hand side.
On the Actions menu, go down to Add Featured Image and click.
After you click on the Add Featured Image, a window will pop up to let you locate and add the image to be featured to your blog post.
2. Second option. Go to Main Menu and click on Blog.
Click on your blogpost.
On the left hand menu, click on the Featured Image and upload it from there.
Then you will see the added featured image on your blogpost.
Can I change the font on blogs?
1. Yes. To change the font on pages, you can do this by going to Theme.
2. Under Theme, click on Title or Paragraph to dropdown the font menu. Click the font name on the right hand side and select. Do not forget to click on Save Changes to apply the new font selected.
3. Go on Preview to see the font selected on blogs.