How many albums can I have on one page?
1. You can have multiple albums on one page.
For example: When adding a page or portfolio. Click on the ADD SELECTION button and hit gallery. See screenshots below.
2. After clicking on Gallery, select album.
3. Select the albums you want to display on the page. Hit the X button in the top right when done selecting to see the preview.
How do I create an album?
1. Look under the Main menu and click on Albums.
2. Then click on the CREATE ALBUM to create and name your album.
How do you send an album?
1. Look under the MAIN menu and click on “Albums”.
2. Hover your mouse over the album then click the “Gear icon(actions)” then click “Share”.
3. Write the email address you wish to access the album then click “SEND ACCESS”.
4. Finally, the album has been successfully sent.
How do I add categories in album manager?
1. From the main page after you login, click on the Albums page.
2. On the Album page, click on Categories.
3. You can now create a new Category. Click “Create Category”.
4. You can now create a name for your category.
Please take note that if you delete any Category, it cannot be undone.
How do I set a password protected album?
1. Click on Album under the Main menu. Hover on the Album you want to set up a password. Then click on the Actions icon to bring up the Action Menu and click Privacy.
2. After you click on Privacy, a small window says SHARE ALBUM will pop up.
3. Click on the switch button to select from Public to Private. Put in your password and click Save.