Account & Plan
What is included in with each plan?
For more information on what is included in each one of our website plans, please reference our Pricing Page.
How do I upgrade/change my account plan?
1. Look under Settings and click on Account and it will direct you to the Account page. Click on the Upgrade Plan link on the lower right hand of the page.
2. After you click on the Upgrade Plan link, it will direct you to the Upgrade Plan page where you can choose from a MONTHLY, QUARTERLY and YEARLY fee. Then hit on the UPGRADE button down below to apply/change your plan.
How do I change my account password?
1. Go under Settings and click on Account. Under User Account click on Change password.
2. The UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD will pop up. Put in your current password, then your new password and lastly confirm new password. Hit on update to save your credentials.
How to add your custom domain name to your FolioWebsites on BlueHost?
1. Navigate to My.BlueHost.com. Enter your domain name, password and hit submit.
2. Click Domains from the navigation.
3. Check off the box next to your domain and then go to the Main tab and select Manage DNS records.
Important: Make sure that nameservers are set to default
4. In the Editor, under Add DNS Record, add the following values to the required fields to point your own domain to your Folio Subdomain.
- Host Record: www
- Leave the TTL field at “14400“
- Type: CName
- Points to: mydomain.foliowebsites.com (Please use your Foliowebsites subdomain here located in Settings page, then, domain section or you can copy and paste your website’s URL)
- Then click Add Record button.
5. Under domain, click redirect to add redirection.
6. Input the following values to the required fields:
- Choose Permanent
- http://www.? : mydomain.com (Please use your custom domain here without “www”)
- Redirects to: http://www.mydomain.com (Please use your custom domain here with “www”)
- Select “Redirect with or without www”
- Then click, “add this redirect”
Please be aware that DNS changes can take up to 48 hours to complete.
Building Your First Web Page With the Folio Builder
1.Sign up for your FolioWebsite using an existing email. Choose a subdomain for your account.
2.After successfully registering, select any theme of your choice.
3. Before adding your sections and elements, you can configure the Theme settings, such as the Title, Paragraph, Images and so on.
4. Don’t forget to click the Save Changes button.
5. Start adding sections by clicking the add button on the right-hand corner of the page.
6. Simply click the add button on the section toolbar to start adding your desired elements such as images, paragraph, video, etc to its designated column.
7. Once satisfied with the outcome, click the live view icon to see your first created web page with the Folio builder.
How to share pay to download albums
1.Click Albums on the left sidebar, to show the albums you have on your page.
2. Once you’re in the Album Manager Page, hover to the album you want to manage.
In here you can Share your photos by clicking the Share Photos icon.
In your Share Photos settings, you can:
- Copy the album link and send it directly to your friends/clients.
2. Edit the albums privacy in order to password protect your images.
3. Change the viewing permissions. Simply enter their email by clicking the plus icon and select the viewing access options
by clicking the access drop-down menu.
You have two options for Pay to Download: One-time payment or the per-user payment.
One-time payment– All photos will be available to download by all users with access once a payment is made.
Per-user payment– Requires each user to pay-to-download.
In order to receive payments from the people who will download the photos, you need to integrate your account with Stripe.
Click connect with Stripe.
4. To connect your account with Stripe, you need to Fill out the Form and Click Authorize access to this account.
You have now successfully integrated your account with Stripe once you see this page.
5. After setting up your sharing settings, you have the option to notify each person via email by checking the radio button next to the Share Photos button.
Click the Share Photos button to deliver your images to your client/friends.